We look forward to welcoming you to Mt. Bethel No.1 Missionary Baptist Church.
We are a warm and friendly congregation and want you to feel comfortable during your worship experience.
We are located at 12535 Mansfield Rd., Keithville, LA, 71047. We are approximately 4 miles south of Williamson Way. Please see the Contact Us page for additional directions. “A Church Alive is Worth the Drive.”
- Sunday Worship Opportunities begin with age appropriate Sunday School classes for children, youth and adults. Sunday School starts at 9:30 A.M. Our Morning Worship Service begins at 10:30 A.M. and it usually concludes by 12:00 P.M.
- Parking: There is no reserved parking (with the exception of spaces for persons with disabilities). Feel free to occupy any open slot on our spacious campus.
- Dress: There is no formal dress code. Although some may feel more comfortable in suits/ties/dresses, etc., others are just as comfortable and welcomed in jeans and sneakers. Come as you are!
- Nursery Facility: We have a clean and well-appointed nursery facility available during service for care of your infant.
- Membership: During the Morning Worship Service, the pastor will extend an Invitation for Church Membership by announcing that the “Doors of the Church are Open.” At that time, you should respond by walking down to the altar where you will be met by a staff member and the pastor. Membership may occur in one of three ways: Becoming a Candidate for Baptism, By Letter, or By Christian Experience.
Thank you for considering our church. See you Sunday.
Get in touch!
12535 Mansfield Rd, Keithville, LA 71047